IMPORTANT LEGAL INFORMATION
American Coaster Enthusiasts Worldwide, Inc. ("ACE") maintains this site (the "Site") for your personal entertainment, information, education, and communication. Please feel free to browse the Site. You may download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial, personal use only, provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, report, or use the contents of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without the expressed written permission of ACE.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Your access and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions.
- You will assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of ACE. ACE neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe upon the rights of third parties not affiliated with ACE.
- While ACE uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, ACE makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. or timeliness. ACE assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site.
- Your use and browsing of the Site is at your risk. Neither ACE nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you "AS IS" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. ACE also assumes no responsbility; and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
- Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by ACE or its affiliates for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting.
- Images of people or places as well as graphic images displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by ACE. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site or in writing by ACE. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
- ACE has not reviewed all of the sites linked from the Site and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
- Although ACE may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the Site, ACE is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy in any information contained within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane materials or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. ACE will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing ACE to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
- ACE may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK INFORMATION
Except where otherwise noted, all graphics and content on the Site are Copyright © 2011 American Coaster Enthusiasts Worldwide, Inc. All rights reserved.
The logo of the American Coaster Enthusiasts (the Logo) and the terms "American Coaster Enthusiasts" and "ACE" are trademarks of American Coaster Enthusiasts Worldwide, Inc.
Adobe®, Acrobat®, Acrobat® Reader, and the Acrobat® product signature are trademarks of Adobe Systems Inc. and are used under license.